Monday, February 13, 2006


Just came back frm dinner.. The journey to the park is totally quiet. Hermm i dunt hav the feelings to say anything as i was amazed by the moon tonite and i dunno y i was attracted to it.

A good friend of mine called me during the dinner.. ein. Told me that she has already found the mak andam for my sista's wedding including me! Yea! I am so thankful that i have my old and gud friend who i can count on. Just imagine i hav known her since form1.Jezzz.. miz all the sweet memories together.. Our friendships is already almost hermm let me count.. 2005-1993=12 years! PErghhh lamenye and suddenly terasa tua plak. And yg membuat kan lagi terasa tua ialah..she's married and has one cute baby gurl!

Adoi... thinking about the majlis je membuat kan terasa mcm ada beban je kat kepala nie. Hkhikhikh.. i knw dat i sound like melarikan dari memikirkan benda2 nie but ..entah lah... now i knw y ppl said that persiapan utk majlis khawin ni is not and ez tasks lah .
Hermm let stop thinking about it for a moment and continue to think about it tommorrow.. kan... :/

Ok lah..rasenye smpi cni je lah kot yg boleh dibicarakan... dah kehabisan idea dah.. Bukannye tak de idea.. cuma tak ada perasaan je malam ni.. HikhikHik...

No comments: