Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday in the office?

Yup still in the office since 5pm till now which is it almost to 8.30pm. If not because of Midin is drilling the 12 1/4" hole i won't be in the office on SUNDAY ok... Well this is the first time i come to the office at SUNDAY at till nite since i transffered back to KL from Miri.. huhuh..

This is what they call sacrifice kot..I have choose to become geologist so.. need to sacrifice lah kan for the job. Luckly my beloved husband is very understanding. He doesn't mind me going to the office on Sunday. Well i have already told him since december that i will be on standy. ..which mean i might go to the office on weekand or at nite during the operations of Midin. Syukur allhamdulillah .. memahami gak my husband.


Geeshh.. the drilling of the well is very slow.. heheh.. from the my point of view lah.. hehehe.. maybe the drillers is controling the drilling to play safe kot.. ahaks... huhuh.. my perut is already berbunyi.. well i think better for me to pack up my things and just monitor the well from home... uhuhhhu.. hopefully the owner of the wi-fi won't switch off his/her wifi.. heheh..

Oklah..gtglah.. perut already lapar n better for me to go back la.. hehhe.. hopefully this Midin-1 won't be the same as the previous well i had monitored.. :)
tata...

No comments: